Disheartening Very Disheartening

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Roger Veteran Member • Posts: 3,263
Disheartening Very Disheartening

Well Sigma Fans what do you say, when you've been on two photo shoots with the Sigma rep and the rep is using a Sony camera? I asked where's your Sigma camera? Reply, "I think it's in the car or home, maybe." I took to college students with me who's major is Video Production, they weren't impressed. They went on a photo shoot with the Nikon Rep who was using a Z9 and they got to use the Z cameras and lenses. They were impressed.

Why do I want to buy a Sigma camera? Really?

So what did I do next? I got invited to a walk about with the Leica Rep who right off the get go gave me my choice of any Leica camera and lens or any two if I want to carry them. I chose the Q2 and SL2 with a 35 f2 and a 24-90 and off we went.

For 2 hours we walked, talked, and took photos, and you know what, he used a Leica camera and lens. At the end of the 2 hour walk about, and shoot we talked, he gave me his card, and 3 Leica key rings. It was good.

I love the FP and the IQ is excellent, but I'm looking into the Leica bodies with a Sigma lens maybe. I have a lot of Sigma gear, a lot. I'm a big Sigma fan and have been sense the 1970's.

It seems to me Sigma has also gotten rid of the User Photo Gallery on their web page.

Oh well

Roger J.

Canon EOS Rebel SL2 (EOS 200D / Kiss X9) Nikon Z9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow