What do you all think of my quoting template?

Started Nov 30, 2022 | Discussions thread
Will Faulkner
OP Will Faulkner Forum Member • Posts: 53
Re: Need is a wonderful thing.

Just so you know: I normally wouldn’t ask my clients to pay me for anything in advance - so I therefore don’t actually think it’s to much to say, when quoting a price beforehand: you will need to pay me for the Licence to use my images, after your have seen the images but before you use them.

And it doesn’t matter to me whether they are a large international company or not, nor does it matter what type of business they run, that would still be deal as far as I would be concerned… which is why I would clearly state that on the front of all my Quotes & Invoices, and then would love it when they would say "but we need to use those images now"

But all pro photogs I have spoken to and YouTubed say you cant expect smaller entities to pay licensing.

I have lost much needed small jobs in the past where I tried to enforce licensing and they didnt even return my email.

Are you really getting all levels of businesses to pay licensing? Seems very unusual.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BAK
BAK
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow