ExposurePlot issue... Love it but screwed it up!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rscott900ss
rscott900ss Regular Member • Posts: 343
ExposurePlot issue... Love it but screwed it up!

I downloaded the ExposurePlot program on my Windows 10 notebook and was very pleased with being able to analyze my photo-taking data.

I have a mix of FX and DX cameras (Nikons: D200, D750, D500, Z 7II) and the focal length figures were uncorrected/wrong for the DX bodies.

I looked at the Path page and Equivalent list to try to identify what I needed to change, but the items in the Equivalent list didn't match the camera names on the Path list.  Are they the sensor models that are listed on the Equivalent list?  Anyway, I started messing around and changed some settings on the Equivalent list. Now I get wrong readings for all my cameras. I don’t remember what the original settings/values were.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the program but the changed settings remained. The OS is Windows 10. Is there something I can do to restore the original Equivalent list? And if so, how can I make the lens focal lengths in the DX cameras’ data read correctly (not as 1.5x as they were.)

As you may have already surmised, I'm am not very handy with computers.  Thanks for any guidance! I appreciate it!

rscott900ss's gear list:rscott900ss's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D750 Nikon D500 Nikon Z7 II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +20 more
Nikon D200 Nikon D500 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow