Lightroom Classic missing lens profiles

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DaveHutch Senior Member • Posts: 2,022
Lightroom Classic missing lens profiles

Hi all, I wonder if you can help. Today I've been going through a few tests on my X-T5 and making default presets for my imports to Lightroom Classic.

All is reasonably fine but I do have a couple of questions:

1. Shooting RAW, with the XF50m f2 lens on both cameras, only the X-T3 shows 'Built-in Lens Profile applied' in the Lens Corrections tab of the Develop module.
    I know that the lens profile is built into Fuji RAF files.
    However, the X-T5 shots do not and I have to manually select 'Enable Profile Corrections.
    For the XF90mm this isn't the case, the Built-in Lens Profile is applied automatically on both cameras.
    Is this an update that Adobe needs to make or is it a Fuji update (lens or body)?
  2. When developing images taken with identical settings on each camera (Auto WB), if I apply the same fixed WB to both images (Temperature and Tint), the two results have very different colours.
    However, if I set each camera to a Kelvin WB, the two images looks very similar to each other, despite having different numerical values listed in Temp and Tint

I guess for question 1, can anyone confirm this is the case if you happen to have the X-T5 as well as an older X-T series camera?
For question 2, you'll see that if I need to use both cameras on a wedding for example, there doesn't seem to be a way for them have the same colour balance once the images are imported into Lightroom. Even if I start with a Kelvin WB, once I edit them and sync the colour they will be different.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

I can only help one person each day...
...and today is not your day!
(tomorrow doesn't look good either!)

DaveHutch's gear list:DaveHutch's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-T5 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-T5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow