Leica uploads to Mac

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Aberaeron Forum Pro • Posts: 10,184
Leica uploads to Mac

I first posted about this issue to the Mac forum, thinking it was an issue with the Photos app.  Have since found that for me at least, this is an issue with transferring image files from my Q2’s SD card to Photos since the Ventura update. They transfer fine but when a thumbnail is opened to full size the picture goes fuzzy to the extent that it is not recognisable. This then contaminates all non-Leica images as well, basically crashing the app.

This topic is posted here because many Leica users may not frequent the Mac forum and in the hope [maybe the wrong word] that I’m not alone with this issue and that it is a common problem, so that it can be rectified by Apple with their next update.

Anyone else have this issue or am I all alone with it?

I’ve deleted the ten Leica image files form my Photos app and it all works fine again, including older Leica files, which is why I conclude it may be something going wrong with the upload process from the SD card. These particular files were only jpeg by the way while some previous ones were a mix of just jpeg and jpeg+raw.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow