Query : Images exporting from iPhotos without the PP editing

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Rod McD Veteran Member • Posts: 8,485
Query : Images exporting from iPhotos without the PP editing

Hi,

Could anyone with better expertise than myself help me out please?  I'm using  27" iMac with current OS.  I have a jpeg file on my desktop.  I dropped the jpeg into into Topaz Sharpen AI to do a little sharpening, and Topaz saved the edited copy to the desktop.

I then noticed a blemish I wanted to clone out.  I dropped the edited image onto iPhotos where it stored as the latest import.  I then quickly edited that image in the iPhotos editor to remove the blemish.  I'm done, however, when I export the file of the final edit back out to desktop, it exports with the blemish visible again.  It's invisible in the edited image in iPhotos, but once exported, it's visible again.....

I'm sure it's newbie or user error of some sort, but what am I doing wrong?  I've exported hundreds of edited files from iPhotos and have never experienced the export restoring an earlier version of the image.  Is it something to do with having used Topaz?  Should Topaz be applied after cloning and other edits?

Many thanks, Rod

Rod McD's gear list:Rod McD's gear list
Fujifilm X-T4 Voigtlander 90mm F3.5 APO-Lanthar SL II Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +12 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow