DXO dng files and CaptureOne

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NikonBiologist
NikonBiologist Regular Member • Posts: 257
DXO dng files and CaptureOne

I started a trial of DXO pure raw 2 yesterday to see how it did with my OM-1 files. Below is a photo I took and processed in two different ways. On the left, the ORF file was brought into Adobe Bridge 2023, then exported as a dng file and brought into Capture One (C1). No edits. The file on the right was an ORF uploaded into pure raw 2, exported as a dng, and then brought into C1. No edits. The adobe file retains the correct red color of Santa's coat, and avoids the green colors on the hat/beard that is in the DXO file. As you can see, there is a dramatic color shift with the DXO file once brought into C1; the color looks fine if I open it in Windows' Photo App. Is this a common issue with DXO and C1 not playing well together? I was hoping for my workflow to be raw>dxo>C1 for final edits. I do not have the current C1 to open OM-1 files.

NikonBiologist's gear list:NikonBiologist's gear list
Nikon Z6 OM-1 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow