Recommendation for the first strobe to get for real estate photography?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Keros Junior Member • Posts: 38
Recommendation for the first strobe to get for real estate photography?

I am a beginner and wanted to start learning indoor real estate photography. Thinking of getting a strobe but not sure where to start. Which platform to go for, which transmitter, battery powered vs wired, etc.

I currently have a Godox TT865 flashlight that I got from buying my camera 2nd hand bundled together and so I am leaning towards the Godox platform and getting a Godox transmitter to control the flashes I am going to get. But I also see a Neewer Vision 4 strobe that's on sale on Amazon but I am not sure if it'll work with the Godox transmitter and things get really confusing and complicated. Can different flash units from different brands work on the same transmitter? What is a good strobe to start if with a Godox transmitter ie X2T or Xpro transmitter?

Can anyone give any guidance on flash system shopping/buying to avoid any pitfalls so that buyers can get the most out of their money and not wasting money and causing headaches down the road?

Thanks in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow