Best Camera for Podcasting and creating Instagram Reels

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Chapaloo New Member • Posts: 2
Best Camera for Podcasting and creating Instagram Reels

Hey everyone

I have been in search of the perfect camera for my online content. I create videos for instagram and tiktok to promote my business. I also do a ton of zoom calls. I am also looking for a camera that I can take with me on a trip and get some great photos.

I've been looking at the Sony ZV-E10 specifically because it's geared towards podcasters and people that make video content. It's a great price and value BUT I probably could get a camera with better video quality (blackmagic, panasonic, etc.). I saw the samples and they look good, but not outstanding video quality.

The priority is the video with the flexibility to take it out and about for some stills on a trip across the world. Willing to invest a little in some good glass.

What would you guys recommend with a better light sensor? Do the vlogging features of the ZV-e10 outweigh the quality of its competition?

My budget is under 1,200 for the camera alone before investing in the glass.

Any opinion on

Fujifilm?

Lumix GH5?

Other sony cameras?

a6400

canon EOS R10
Canon powershot G7 X III
Nikon Z340
Panasonic Lumix DC-G100
sony a7 iii

I value convenience for making content BUT also quality and prefer a viewfinder with a flexible LCD screen.

Thanks

Canon PowerShot G7 X Panasonic GH5 Sony a7 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow