Godox TT685iiN & Nikon Z6II

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lagavulin16 New Member • Posts: 2
Godox TT685iiN & Nikon Z6II

Hi,

Over the past few days I've went through all the old threads here and on other forums and youtube videos which I managed to find on the issue, but still didn't manage to solve my issue. Could you please help me avoiding a mental breakdown with my new Godox speedlite.

So, I bought the other day Godox TT685iiN for my Z6II. Tried it on, didn't work. Figured that it needed a firmware update. Eventually I did all this: downloaded Godox G1, installed it as administrator, drivers were installed succesfully after having disabled the driver signature enforcement, run it as administrator, reset and discharged my TT685iiN and removed the batteries, connected it to the laptop (win10), selected the correct firmware file in the G1, trying to connect it but it always says TT685N Connect failed. I've tried to repeat it with at least six different cables and two different laptops, always the same result.

I'm not sure anymore what could I even try, except returning this thing to the shop. Perhaps I could ask if they could update the firmware at the shop, or otherwise just return it.

Any ideas what could I still try before giving up?
Cheers

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow