Upgrade from 7D Mark II for sports photography? (change of system considered)

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
patgm New Member • Posts: 8
Upgrade from 7D Mark II for sports photography? (change of system considered)

Hi everyone,

I have owned a 7D Mark II and even though is a great camera, I haven't loved the AF as much as everyone seems to be and I'm in the market for something that perfoms better in terms of low light but keeping the good fps as I mainly shoot football and other sports. Is not professional football so the lights are not the best and during winter I struggle with the noise and I want to start doing some video so maybe something lighter will be great. My budget is quite limited (around £1000 used) so I'm not sure if there's anything good in the market within that price range? I've been looking at the 90D, R or M6 II but the Nikon Z6 looks interesting too. I'm not fussed about changing systems and having to use adapters or change lenses if needed.

Thank you in advance for your advice

Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 90D Canon EOS M6 Canon EOS M6 II Canon EOS R Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow