Why not reveal your technique(s) regarding post-processing??

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bonusbartus New Member • Posts: 23
Why not reveal your technique(s) regarding post-processing??

Hi fellow X-trans users,

as I really liked @deednets thread and answers in that thread, I though.. why not follow up with a similar one?

So I am interested in al of your post-processing best practices for x-trans sensors.

I am used to do post-processing for older Sony-a58 cameras. I mostly just did some level corrections on the jpegs, sometimes playing around with the ARW files.

Now that I have my X-S10 for half a year, and have gained some experience in post-processing in Capture one and RawTherapee, I am wondering specifically:

• How to get the most out of the sensor during post-processing with Capture One or RawTherapee?

What do you do to have the best possible sharpening/detail/clarity/... for your pictures?

Do you use different techniques for say, portraits and landscape?

Here some of the pictures I processed in CaptureOne. all of them taken with my X-S10 and XF18-55, while walking around, to see how it would perform (after sending back to Fuji for calibration)

Thanks in advance!

Bonusbartus's gear list:Bonusbartus's gear list
Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow