Adorama robbed me Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
braveheart0707 Regular Member • Posts: 318
Adorama robbed me

Few years ago I used some gift card balance to order stuff on Adorama, after some stuff (don't quite remember what happened), this customer service rep issued me a new set of coupon codes for my gift card balance.

I just remembered to use them this week and they don't work, and i emailed Adorama back and they said that the codes are expired, and they will not be able to issue me new ones?

What the heck? Gift cards are advertised as never expire, and when they gave me these "coupon codes" I was never informed that they would have an expiration date.  And i showed them the email that I received containing these "coupon codes", nowhere on the email is an expiration date mentioned.

Now instead of just simply issuing me new gift card balance, they are pretty much robbing me of my money?  I mean I always know B&H is a step above Adorama in customer service, but this is way way too much.

To mod: I am sorry if this is not the right forum but i didn't see any other more suitable ones. I am just extremely furious right now. Please move this elsewhere if it is inappropriate.

braveheart0707's gear list:braveheart0707's gear list
Sony a7 II Canon 6D Mark II Sony a7 III Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
(unknown member)
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow