Blue Stuck or dead pixel on LCD and EVF, after trying on new lens. Help!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
StevieVB New Member • Posts: 2
Blue Stuck or dead pixel on LCD and EVF, after trying on new lens. Help!

Hello all,

I just bought the Fujifilm X-S10 used and went crazy buying new lenses, after having used the camera successfully for about a month including taking it on longer trips without any faults or problems.

I bought the TTartisan 50mm F1.2 lens new and tried it on today for the first time, I immediately noticed a blue pixel showing up on the LCD and EVF, I panicked a bit and changed lenses and checked the pictured in Capture One and found a single white pixel, looks like a cross, thought it's not very visible.

TL:DR: After trying on a new lens, a blue "stuck" pixel shows up on EVF and LCD and a "white cross" shows up on pictures when zoomed in to about 100%.

Image of sensor, looks like there's dust or something else on it, using the sensor cleaning function doesn't help get rid of it. How to clean Sensor?

White/Blue pixel showing with lenscap on in the upper middle portion of the LCD, is also visible in the EVF.

Stuck pixel maybe, showing at 100% zoom.

Anyone else with the same problem and possible a solution?

Could this be dust or other particles on the sensor since it does look "dirtier" than before the problem arose, how would one clean a sensor?

StevieVB's gear list:StevieVB's gear list
Fujifilm X-S10 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow