Transfer an image to the Nikon 750 and view it on the LCD?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tungsten Nordstein
Tungsten Nordstein Veteran Member • Posts: 3,249
Transfer an image to the Nikon 750 and view it on the LCD?

Can I do either of these with a Nikon d750?

1. Edit a jpg file on the nikon's memory card using photoshop on my computer. Save it and then view it back on the Nikon?

OR

2. Place a jpg image file of the correct dimensions on the memory card and then view it on the Nikon.

I need to do this to set up and frame a shot that matches a pre-existing (source) image as best I can, by comparing the source image and the live image on the LCD screen..

I tried No. 1. Erased the card. Took one picture. Edited the jpg on the card, saved it and then put the card back in the Nikon. It could not read the image file.

Anyone know how to do this please?

NB. My fall-back is to photograph the image on my computer screen and use that for the comparison. But I would rather do this by transfering the exact image or copying the exact image to an existing sdcard jpg.

Thank-you.

-- hide signature --

Tungsten Nordstein, Frogtographer. 2145
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156257994@N08/

Tungsten Nordstein's gear list:Tungsten Nordstein's gear list
Ricoh Caplio GX100 Ricoh GR Digital Ricoh GR Digital IV Sigma dp2 Quattro Ricoh GR II +8 more
ANSWER:
Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow