Pixel 7. Some pictures and comments

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Sactojim Veteran Member • Posts: 9,072
Re: Pixel 7. Some pictures and comments

PhotoPoet wrote:

You need the 14 Pro, I tried the Pixel 7Pro for three days and returned it. The zoom, the main reason I go it, was fantastic, however, the color renditions, the night shots, portrait mode are far better on 14 pro... and I really do not like Android OS

iPhone 14 Pro got beat here by the Pixel 7 Pro: https://www.tomsguide.com/features/iphone-14-pro-max-vs-google-pixel-7-pro-ultimate-camera-shootout

Since I have both iPhones and Androids, the Android os is much easier to do what I like, especially with sending photos from my pc vs the pain in the rear iTunes. With android, it's right click on image and send to phone. Done. Want to insert a letter or number into a word? Android makes it east with splitting the word vs almost impossible with iPhone. I also have a macbook air that's gathering dust since my Dell is easier/faster for me. All phones (and laptops) are personal preference, but the Pixel offers a big savings over the iphone (and a substantially higher resolution screen with the Pixel).

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow