Worth upgrading to OM1 for landscape, macro and portraits?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
tomrandall86
tomrandall86 Regular Member • Posts: 298
Re: Worth upgrading to OM1 for landscape, macro and portraits?

Skeeterbytes wrote:

tomrandall86 wrote:

I’ll grab some links and post. If I can find them at least, I know a couple were ambassadors so there’s a bias there. I think Chris Eyre-Walker likes his HHHR as does Tom Ormerod, I saw a couple on a live event he was on but I suppose in practice and portfolio I don’t realistically know how much they’ve done with it.

If I had one of the bodies with HHHR, I’d gladly accept the challenge though!

OM-1 HHHR is the fastest integration I've had and am more inclined to use it as a result. One can still get motion artifacts and for that, the .ORI frame is both an insurance policy and clone source in case you wish to replace some odd item in the hi res frame.

Landscape.

Cheers,

Rick

Thanks! Proof in the pudding. It’s not gonna work in every situation and may be relying on some technique. I said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s just a case of feeling like my money is well spent as I don’t get the opportunity to chop and change.

I really wanna know about your 12 step program… lol!

-- hide signature --

Tom

tomrandall86's gear list:tomrandall86's gear list
Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow