How did your photography evolve over time?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
kkygeek
kkygeek New Member • Posts: 9
Re: 70 odd Years..

Cherry_F wrote:

kkygeek wrote:

I started about 2 years ago after buying my first full frame camera. Covid didn't give me much opportunities to develop the craft as much as I would like. I still get quite overwhelmed when I see what others can do. I'm trying not to compare and just keep trying having fun with it, but I admit, I kind of feel stuck sometimes.

Well, you shouldn't be ashamed. I looked at you glass' portfolio and I can tell you, after only two years practice(back in the film era), my pics weren't any better. I liked your image of this woman walking in this narrow street with the blue garbage bin.

I believe your problem is not on the technical side? IMO you shoot too many different subjects, which could be the reason why you're not totally happy at the moment. Successful photographers concentrate on a specific genre and take thousands of pics of the same... You may want to decide which subject(s)/angle you're more interested in.

Choix difficile, beaucoup de possibilités à Montreal... vice Le Québec libre!

You really gave me something to think about, merci!

-- hide signature --

Photons I like to sequester :
https://kkygeek.com

kkygeek's gear list:kkygeek's gear list
Sony a7C Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS Sony FE 50mm F2.8 Macro Sony FE 24-105mm F4 Sony FE 35mm F1.8 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
tex
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow