Z7II video: Hudson River Sunset

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
24Peter
24Peter Veteran Member • Posts: 4,951
Z7II video: Hudson River Sunset

We had an amazing sunset Sunday night in the New York City area. I captured this video on my Z7II + 24-200. The video was edited and cropped square (hey - it's hip to be square these days on social media ) in Vegas Pro 19 video editing software. The actual shots were all static. I shot in 4K 24p and was able to create all the pans and zooms in software. Captured with the Neutral Picture Profile, I did some light grading to boost color and contrast.

In case you don't know, the bridge is the George Washington Bridge and the tall, skinny buildings in the Manhattan skyline are along "Billionaires Row." Super tall, super thin, and super expensive, they are now part of the ever-changing landscape of NYC!

Fun fact: The George Washington Bridge is the busiest vehicle bridge in the world, averaging around 300,000 vehicle crossings per day. With tolls at $16 a pop for passenger cars and up to $150 for big rigs, well you do the math...

Let me know if you have questions! And if you live in the area, did you see that sunset?!?

24Peter's gear list:24Peter's gear list
Nikon Z7 II
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow