Fitness

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
michonn
OP michonn Contributing Member • Posts: 800
Show me your sport & fitness pictures

Guys the original picture (not a crop) makes more sense any cropping or darkening some parts of the picture does not have any sense. If you have to tell the story show both object and subject at equal level then you need to balance the shot. People who keep telling same story over and over about red panels when you do a professional photography it could be wedding or anything else you cant just remove an important part of the image. This gym is futuristic and the main idea is to represent the gym and a professional athlete. I understand guys that most of you do different type of photography and what you see is not your taste but if you do I like to see at least 1 picture of the athlete in the gym. So please guys I open this topic to anyone who have ever done any sport, fitness photography. Show me your work

michonn's gear list:michonn's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 35mm F1.4L II USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow