Trouble accessing image files on my SD card - files have no date

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
berngoll New Member • Posts: 3
Trouble accessing image files on my SD card - files have no date

Hello,

This is my first time writing on this forum, but I have often benefited from the conversation here.

I have an E-M5 mark ii and mainly use the 12-40 2.8 pro zoom on it. Earlier this week, I shot some photos, and didn't pay much attention to the message I saw every time I activated the camera for a shot that indicated I needed to enter the date. It was all in red, just a blank date field.

I didn't know what this meant, but was able to easily bypass it by pressing on the shutter button.

Now, when I tried to access the files in the Olympus share app on my ipad, or in adobe elements, I can not view any of the files, which I can see when I look at them on the camera itself. I saved the files in RAW/LF. There is no date/time stamp on the exif data.

I did some online searching, and saw that it may have had something to do with my battery. I put in a different battery, and was able to shoot a new photo and access it. So, I think I need to get rid of that old battery.

My question is, how do I get at those undated photos? They are important because they are some school head shots.

Does anyone have any advice/ideas?

Thanks.

Bern

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow