R7 (body only) finally shipped!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jstanley0 New Member • Posts: 11
R7 (body only) finally shipped!

I ordered from B&H on release day (May 25).

In recent weeks I’ve considered whether I wanted to cancel my order and get the lens kit (which has been in stock), but I don’t really have much use for the 18-150 since I already have an R6 and 24-240. I bought the R7 for reach. I also considered going with the R10 but the R7’s bigger buffer, better viewfinder, IBIS, and common battery with the R6 were too compelling.
B&H has sent numerous backorder status emails over the four months I’ve been waiting. The most recent one was—oddly—today. Saying “sorry we don’t know when we’ll be able to fulfill your order have you considered these other options” and then later today I got the email saying it had shipped (also got an email from FedEx about the shipment).

jstanley0's gear list:jstanley0's gear list
Canon EOS R6 Samyang 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC Samyang 24mm F1.4 Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 +3 more
Canon EOS R10 Canon EOS R6 Canon EOS R7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow