This time for real- enjoy your cameras- I am out

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
(unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 47,805
This time for real- enjoy your cameras- I am out

This time for real, I am submitting a close account request. Enjoy your cameras.

@Victorv- contact me at my email (raist3d@gmail.com) if you want to hear about OM-5 if I get it. I probably will if it's the right size, and to follow up on Pentax.

@Everyone else that wants to keep in touch - send me a note to my e-mail if interested.

I guess my name should become soon "unknown member."

I have met some of you in person- it's been good.

I just realize this is a bit like Facebook and just not worth the effort anymore (I closed that account in April pandemic 2020 year).  I am also have a list of things to do photographically, and rather than spend time trying to put truth to the make believe claims and logic, I think it's best to put that time elsewhere.

Contact me if you have Q's on EM5.3/EP7/EM10MarkIV if you have them, I still own these.  Also recently I tried a Sony A7C FF for 3.5 weeks, decided to return.  Great camera, but overall decided at least for now to not go there.  If you want to know more on a real world experience rationale, ping me at my e-mail.  I'll answer as I can.

Remember these are all photographic tools. Some of you get this but a lot of the fans seem to attach their ego to the brand- don't. It hurts your photography- what allegedly you are trying to do.

Wishing everyone health, good fun and to focus on your photography.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - Apparently Selwyn Duke and not George Orwell

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Dan
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow