Good Quality Online Printers for Proofs

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
jmophotos Regular Member • Posts: 271
Good Quality Online Printers for Proofs

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question. I know it's more about people doing their own printing.

Can anyone recommend a good and economical online printer in the U.S.? I'm looking to have 4x6s made of recent photo treks purely as an educational endeavor - like the old days where you'd take your film to costco or the drugstore and get them all printed and see what you did wrong or possibly right!

I've never done this before so any suggestions and tips much appreciated. Usually keep everything in the digital realm, do my post-processing and then they just live on a hard drive. I don't want to do any post processing for this - just want to see what I got straight ooc. I shoot RAW so I know I would at least have to convert the images to jpg or DNG to upload to a digital lab. Any suggestions for doing that in bulk would be appreciated too.

I know Costco still has some photo services via mail but not sure if they're any good since they took the photo dept. out of stores. Don't want to spend too much as it's an educational experiment but would like decent quality so I can actually glean something out of the exercise.

TIA!

jmophotos's gear list:jmophotos's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 85mm F1.8
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow