Canon 90D

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ConnerM New Member • Posts: 2
Canon 90D

Howdy folks, new here. I’m sure similar questions have been asked a dozen times over so I apologies.

I recently made an upgrade from an old Canon t3i to the 90D with the goal of shooting birds. I’d also like to get into landscape/night sky photos but you know, lenses are expensive.

But I’m considering the possibility of sending it back and getting something else. Wether it be full frame or mirrorless

My budget was $1,500 for the camera body

so my question is, is there something better in that price range? What’s the best possible camera I could get around that cost with faster shooting speeds and decent low light performance? 
Or should I just stick with the 90D

loaded question I know, just making sure I put my money in the best set up I can.

budget isn’t set in stone because I can buy higher priced cameras used and stay under 1,500

Thanks all.

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow