External Mouse not working on Dell 7390 after uninstalling few drivers to maintain window integrity

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
LynniePad
LynniePad Veteran Member • Posts: 3,782
Re: BlutTooth External Mouse not working

Nicole Curry wrote:

Hi, guys I had an annoying popup in windows defender regarding window/os integrity I uninstalled the said drivers as per instruction in an online blog now my bluetooth mouse is not working on my laptop anymore, I am used to the external mouse so, it is really getting frustrating, do I need fresh installation cz I cant reinstate the old of window version cz I don't have any image or restore point, Any leads regarding this issue. Thanks in advance.

There’s a good chance that the pop-up was a fake, and nothing to do with Defender. Also, following the instructions in “an on-line blog” usually leads to trouble.

If it’s just the mouse that you need, consider getting either a USB type, or maybe a wireless mouse that uses a USB dongle.

Personally, I’ve never been much interested in BlueTooth; damn silly name for a communications protocol. Does seem handy for connecting mobile phones to car audio, where it mostly works.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow