New Lightroom user / Old question & frustration about OneDrive

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Goodwood Contributing Member • Posts: 922
New Lightroom user / Old question & frustration about OneDrive

Hi
Trust me I have spent hours Googling this issue but no one seems to have an answer that works.

My situation is that I am using Lightroom with Creative Cloud and also have a 1TB 365 account that is nearly full. I have a 1TB C: disk that is half full. I have a 1TB D: disk that is almost empty.
All I want is for my Library (or whatever it is called) of imported RAW files to be stored on the D: drive rather than in Pictures on OneDrive. If Adobe is storing them in the Cloud I see no point in storage of local copies actually being with another cloud provider. No matter what I do, fresh installs etc I can’t change this.
Has anyone ever achieved this and would they mind telling me how to do it - preferably with settings but if I have to move stuff, do registry edits then I will do? After less than a week I am thoroughly fed up of this and it is preventing me from getting on and using it. I am seriously considering scrapping the subscription while I can, even though I fundamentally like the ecosystem.

Thanks

Goodwood's gear list:Goodwood's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 14-30mm F4 Nikon Z 85mm F1.8 +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow