Fitness

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
michonn
OP michonn Contributing Member • Posts: 800
Re: Nothing...

ronscuba wrote:

michonn wrote:

This is an image to represent both aspects in the same level which is a subject and an object so like I have mentioned earlier the representation of the interior of this gym is same important as the girl training. The red colour is perfect in combination with the rest plus this part of the gym looks best. It is a matter of taste but if you have a client (gym owner) who wants you to represent his gym then in my opinion there is no other option you have to show both.

Maybe do 2 different types of shots.

To my eyes, your photo is highlighting the athlete and the red gym elements are distracting.

If I were the gym owner, I would want the gym clearly highlighted.

Yes the red gym elements are important elements to highlight as I explained earlier the gym interiors are same important as the object. Also there is no need to take 2 different pictures. One picture is enough to highlight the object and the subject

michonn's gear list:michonn's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 35mm F1.4L II USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow