Fitness

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
michonn
OP michonn Contributing Member • Posts: 800
Please read before commenting !

I have mentioned already that I had to find a balance between the subject and the object as the client has requested it. I am aware that the picture is busy and most pictures in the gym are busy if the client wants to represent the interiors of their gym. I mentioned this when I published this picture. I also asked that anyone professional or advanced photographers are welcome to comment as I believe these kind of photographers do work professionally from time to time so their comments would bring more value to this post.

All walls in that gym are deep red so this spot was the best because there is a break point of the red wall and it would have looked way more busy if I placed the model against the wall with red paint only plus most of the equipment in the gym also have red parts, you can see that on the picture.

Also a matter of taste the red colour may be too aggressive for some people but you cant change the colour of the walls if you work professionally. To me actually the red colour looks amazing it make the picture pop out the interiors of that gym are spectacular but again some people are fine to disagree as we all have different taste.

Now here is a picture where the object is put in priority...

michonn's gear list:michonn's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 35mm F1.4L II USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow