R7 Battery Life

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Distinctly Average Senior Member • Posts: 2,186
R7 Battery Life

I’ve bee pleasantly surprised by just how much better the battery life on the R7 is compared to its FF peers. When walking around the local reservoirs I’ve been getting 1000-1500 shots over a few days on a battery with east, charging it mainly because it is time to process as one shots.

Today it really exceeded my expectations. We did a trip to the coast and I have just got home and realised I have taken 4386 shots and that included 18 mints of a mixture of 4K60 and 1080P120 video. Yes, there was a lot of burst shooting (15fps, CRAW), but nevertheless I was quite amazed how well the battery did over a period of 7 hours and being on all that time.

Obviously I now have a lot of images to cull. Here are a couple of random shots from today, Lightroom is still importing so have a lot to search through for the best images. Just did a couple of e-second edits to get these.

-- hide signature --
Canon EOS R7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow