Really enjoying my X-H2

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
D200_4me
D200_4me Veteran Member • Posts: 4,882
Really enjoying my X-H2

Posted this in the Finepix forum by accident, so reposting here:

I've been snapping away since I got it the other day. I need to get out more and find more subjects, but for now I have some from around town and home. I'll be going on a trip early next month to the Smoky Mountains and I'll have a lot from there. For now this is what I have (don't worry, it's just photo galleries): https://www.thephotographyhobbyist.com/CAMERAGEAR/Fuji-X-H2-Gallery/

The face/eye detect is crazy good. It picks up eyes from pretty far away and it even recognized this tiny statue as a face! Center of the image, just a bit to the right. That little statue on the pedestal.

I love the body style and the appearance of the body. Lovely camera. Image quality is great as you'd expect. I'm looking forward to shooting more as the leaves change here this autumn. Hoping some will be left when I get to the smokies, but either way, there is a lot to shoot there so I won't be lacking for subjects.

P.S. The photos are edited in Lightroom, to my taste. These are not straight from the camera photos. I may also tweak them a little as I continue to look at them. White balance adjustments, etc.

-- hide signature --
 D200_4me's gear list:D200_4me's gear list
Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z fc Fujifilm X-H2 Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow