RESULTS MC # 683 "Details of Buildings and Architecture"

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ab S
Ab S Senior Member • Posts: 1,379
RESULTS MC # 683 "Details of Buildings and Architecture"

Thanks al for your submissions! I was pleased to see more entries since last time, very good! Not all submissions were in line with the topic "Details..". Nevertheless, some nice photographs of particular buildings. For the selection of the results I looked at two criteria: i) meeting the topic and ii) a nice photograph.

Well, here we go:

First the HMs (no particular order)

Bill Borne

Jerry R

Jerry 45

KBTinto

Nicholas D

PMUK

Travelfoodphoto

Val Bueno

..and the places:

3rd place: Edform

2nd place: NicholasD

..and the First Place (the winner) goes to... bjotings for his picture of the interior of the Norwegian wooden church. I love the details and nice light in the photograph

1st place and winner: bjotings

Congrats all!!

So for bjotings the template for the next challenge (684):

MC 684 will have the theme "xxxx".

MC 684 starts xxx and ends yyy

The basic rules:

Maximum 3 Entries and/or as many exhibits

You are encouraged to submit entries

Photos must have been taken by you and may have been taken on any device and processed in any way, including tricky stuff like composite images and photo manipulation.

Please state in the header whether the image is an entry or exhibit. Non-labeled examples will be assumed to be exhibits. Please, consider submitting your images as "Entries".

Post all images using the "Reply to Thread" button below this post.

Awards: Honorable Mentions will be selected from both Exhibits and Entries. First, Second and Third places will be selected only from entries.

Grand Prize: The first-place winner has the "privilege" of creating and hosting the next Challenge and has 3 days to begin it. The winner can respond to the host with a forum post or PM. If the winner does not respond in 3 days, or declines to host, the second place winner becomes the next host. If the second-place winner declines to host, the third-place winner becomes the next host.

Have fun!!

-- hide signature --

Ab

Ab S's gear list:Ab S's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow