Epson P600 matte black print head issue

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Blokfluitist
Blokfluitist Contributing Member • Posts: 853
Epson P600 matte black print head issue

I have an issue with the matte black print printhead on my Epson p600. I ran the  heading cleaning routine 10 times last week, then bought Fotospeed's Blockbuster solution which seemed to finally unblock it and after another couple of head cleans it all seemed ok. Except today it wasn't. I've done more head cleans and two lots of solution again this afternoon and evening.

Incidentally, has anyone used the Fotospeed Blockbuster solution on a P600? The instructions indicate the tube should fit onto, and stay on the nozzle - but I can only hold it over the top. This means I can't do the second step of the process which is to draw the solution back through the tube.

I'm supposed to be printing my ARPS panel (on matte paper of course...) so I am panicking a bit...

Blokfluitist's gear list:Blokfluitist's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Canon Extender EF 1.4x III Samyang 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II +4 more
Nikon Coolpix P600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow