Are Voigtlander Z lenses worth it?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tapik
Tapik Forum Member • Posts: 80
Are Voigtlander Z lenses worth it?

Hi!

Here's the question. I have the Z fc, and still didn't really find useful new lens to add to my both kit lenses.

Each new Voigtlander lens is cost about 700-1000 USD (and +30-40% of the price if I'll import them to my country), but are they really worth it?

Like, for that price I can get 1.8 S AF primes or decent zoom, and wide open this manual lenses is somewhat soft wide open anyway.

What is bothering me the most, that for the fracture of the price I can get Chinese manual lenses (and seems like TTartisan ones is quite good) or get a "dumb" chipless adapter and adapt old Nikon AI glass, F-mount manual glass... or just get adapter to any kind of vintage glass and get some cheap M39-M42 lenses.

What I like about Voigtlander is design and compactness, but I don't know is they are really worth the price, or should I just look for the Z-primes instead?

Thank you!

Tapik's gear list:Tapik's gear list
Nikon Z fc Nikon Z 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 VR Nikon Z 50-250mm F4.5-6.3 VR Nikon Z 40mm F2
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Z fc
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow