Need advice on what our church needs

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
OP Moondoggy51 New Member • Posts: 7
Re: Need advice on what our church needs

Off The Mark wrote:

What is the lighting like?

I would characterize it as normal indoor lighting.  Not terribly bright but not dim either.

Iss the voice going in to a PA system?

The pulpit has a mic and the sermon is on carried on a PA system but the camera would not be connected to the PA system.  As mentioned we're currently recording the sermons today on someone's iPhone

How competent is the person doing the editing?

Hard to say.  They are competent enough to do what needs to be done to transfer things from the iPhone to a PC and then do whatever currently needs to be done to upload the video to YouTube.  If there's freeware or an inexpensive piece of software that we need to get to make the job  quicker and easier then we would consider getting that software as part of the camera purchase.  The gentleman recording the sermons today on an iPhone is in his late 70's but he's not a techie.  We have a 20 something recent college grad that is handling everything on the PC side as soon as the video has been uploaded to the PC.

What is your budget?

I would like to say that we could probably go as high as $300 for everything but I would like it to even be lower as long as the quality was there.  Again this doesn't have to be a prime time setup but we want it to be better than shooting it with an iPhone.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow