X-H2 (not S) AF-C tracking versus X-T3/4

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Xshooter Contributing Member • Posts: 567
X-H2 (not S) AF-C tracking versus X-T3/4

Anyone read about or owned the X-H2 and X-T3 or 4, and have they any real life experience of how the Continuous Autofocus and subject  tracking compares on the 40mp X-H2 camera versus the X-T3/X-T4? The extra mp IQ appeals for landscapes and travel photos, plus it’s also very useful for cropping into on photos of fast moving subjects. Yes I know there’s a faster X-H2S available too which is specifically aimed at capturing fast moving subjects, however if the C-AF of the 40mp X-H2 is noticeably better than X-T series then I could be keen on it as I could crop without noticeably detrimental effect on image quality. Sometimes the easiest way to capture a fast jet aircraft is to ‘zoom out’ rather than zoom in to the frame, so you know you’ve at least caught it somewhere in the frame. 40mp gives good scope to crop in afterwards….if the C-AF is better than X-T3/4.

Xshooter's gear list:Xshooter's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +1 more
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow