Need advice on what our church needs

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Moondoggy51 New Member • Posts: 7
Need advice on what our church needs

First and foremost I know absolutely nothing about video equipment so if you respond please keep your response as simple as possible.

The church I attend has been recording our church sermons and uploading the video to YouTube.  We've already burnt up an Iphone I've been told that the video and audio is not great.  We only used the Iphone that we burnt up because someone had a old Iphone that they no longer needed and because of Covid our budget didn't allow us to spend any money on anything other than necessities.   Now that things have returned to normal and we have some extra funds in the budget we would like to buy an camera to be used to handle our video needs that has an external microphone on it but we have no idea what to buy.  I was looking at some on Amazon tonight but again we lack knowledge on what to look for in the way of specs and features.  What we want to do is shoot the video, do whatever we need to upload the video to our PC and then do whatever is needed needed and then upload the video to YouTube.  The current setup has the iphone attached to a tripod and a church member starts and stops the video process..  We want whatever we get to be extremely easy to use.  Lastly, we want to have a easy to use, quality device that isn't necessarily low ball cheap but not not real expensive either.  Can anyone help us out by telling us what we need and buy and/or what to look for so we don't buy something we regret.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow