Please help me to fix it

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jack D. Senior Member • Posts: 2,658
Please help me to fix it

Hello all:

Below is a photo taken a month ago in Riga, Latvia and showing one of Riga's landmarks - The Cat House. This picture was a huge challenge because not enough distance to take a full building at one shot. Even if I used FF Sony with 16-35mm lens at 16mm. So I decided to take two horizontal pictures and stitch them vertically later as I've done it with other pictures before. And this is upper part of my projected stitch.

Unfortunately one unexpected thing happened and this overwhelmed my post processing experience. If you use Camera Lens Correction feature of PS to straighten building vertically - you quickly notice visible distortion of both parts of the roof with cats on them (especially left side). They both are not vertical but angled towards each other.

As I mentioned earlier my post processing experience is not letting me to fix it. This is unprocessed version of RAW converted to Jpeg because DPreview requirements.

So I am asking you, folks: please help me fix it if you can.

I thank you in advance.

Jack

Jack D.'s gear list:Jack D.'s gear list
Sigma DP1x Sigma DP2 Merrill Sony a7 II
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Lan
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow