Dual LP-E6NH battery charger and 3rd party batteries

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Steve W Veteran Member • Posts: 6,737
Dual LP-E6NH battery charger and 3rd party batteries

I was looking for a nice dual charger to support L0-E6NH batteries since my older Nitecore charger appears to have died. I was listening to a podcast by Martin Bailey and he was finding that he was getting improved charging and life by using a third party dual charger. We wouldn’t provide a link to it or share the brand because I think he could not find consistent specifications for it on Amazon. His online video did share an image though. It appears to be a charger similar to one both Small Rig and Neewer also sell for the LP-E6NH that is available here in the US so I bought one from Adorama (looks like B&H also sells it) and wondered if anyone else has seen it or tried it? I di buy one and it arrived today so I’m giving it a try. Has anyone used this? It did come with two third party batteries but I really didn’t buy it for the batteries since I typically stay with OEM batteries. I guess they also make versions of it for Nikon, Sony, and Fuji batteries.

Let me know if you have tries it or have a similar experience to Martin’s where a charger for these Canon’s batteries is better than Canon’s and improves their life.

Thank you for your time.

-- hide signature --

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe! - Words to live by. Albert Einstein

Steve W's gear list:Steve W's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Canon EOS R5 Sony a7C Sony a1 Nikon Z9 +55 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow