*** Mini Challenge #712 - Look Up! --- WINNERS ***

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Len Philpot
Len Philpot Contributing Member • Posts: 513
*** Mini Challenge #712 - Look Up! --- WINNERS ***

As has been the pattern lately, not too many entries but some good ones, so let's get right to it...

Honorable Mention

Don't nice rendition of the Washington USAF memorial. The clear blue sky complements the graceful reaching curves of the memorial and you've captured it perfectly. This represents flight just as well as the famous sculpture "Bird in Space" by Constantin BrâncuČ™i.

Richard's USAF Thunderbird (am I on a USAF theme...?). This is as clean, sharp and graphical as they come. Very well done.

Don's curious crowd of heaven-gazers! Seeing any group of people intently gazing at a common sight is always interesting, and usually kind of humorous.

Third Place

JPAlbert's little dog. Man, I'm a sucker for a cute face! And being 6' 2"-ish, I have no real feeling for how it feels living life near the ground so I can't put myself in his paws. LOL

Second Place

RIchard's perfectly composed and executed heads-up rending of LA's Century City Towers. In this case I think the variation of the clouds is a good thing because it adds interest.

First Place

Steve came back with a new "Look Up" and I can't resist a pun. The question is, has it been kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk & Wagnalls' porch?

Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to Steve for his creative entry and for his first place win. The next MC Is all yours!

Thanks again.

-- hide signature --

Len Philpot
Retirement: 4th best thing to happen to me
https://www.instagram.com/lphilpot01/
https://flic.kr/ps/doiTr

Len Philpot's gear list:Len Philpot's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T8i (EOS 850D) Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Topaz Adjust Topaz DeJPEG Topaz Detail +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow