Epson P800/Photoshop Issue... HELP!

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
feinstein_feinstein New Member • Posts: 13
Epson P800/Photoshop Issue... HELP!

I use Photoshop and have been sailing along quite happily making beautiful warm tone black and white prints on my Epson P800 for some time now (3 - 4 years perhaps). A few days ago, things went crazy. The printer is not printing the size that I've instructed it to print. For example, if I want to print a 15" x 15" image on 17" x 22" paper, the image is cut off at around 11" x 15." Sometimes the printer shoots the paper back out, printing nothing. The problem is intermittent, which means I'm burning through a lot of paper and ink. I've uninstalled and then installed the printer driver a few times. I've updated my MacBook Pro to the latest operating system. I've  restarted both printer and laptop over and over again. Prints on 8.5" x 11" paper are fine. When I talk to anyone at Epson, they say it's an Adobe issue and vice versa. I'm trying to prepare for a show and am about ready to pull my hair out. Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and get a new printer, but I want to exhaust all options first. If you have had any experience with this problem, I'd really appreciate your suggestions. Thank you!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow