First Outing with the TL2 and Sigma 45mm contemporary L mount

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mikeodial Senior Member • Posts: 2,557
First Outing with the TL2 and Sigma 45mm contemporary L mount

Just took a couple of shots this week with the TL2. I must admit I didn't think I would be drawn to the haptics of this camera, as my X Vario and SL fit the bill for their purposes very well. Even though this camera is now discontinued (as are all of my Leicas apparently), the design is different but essentially Leica. It makes you want to carry it and take pictures.

I am trying to find useful and affordable lenses that don't dwarf the size of this beauty, but for now I will use some adapted lenses and see how this goes. I was hoping my EVF2 would work with it from my X Vario, but that was not to be, not sure why these EVFs are so incompatible with models, as it seems like it would have been a simple design decision to make that happen. So another $500 bucks will be on the horizon in the future to add that to the instrument.

mikeodial's gear list:mikeodial's gear list
Ricoh GR II Sigma SD1 Sony a7R II Leica SL (Typ 601) Sigma sd Quattro +14 more
Leica TL2 Leica X Vario
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow