Who wants a free, genuine, legal copy of Skylum Aurora HDR 2018?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dunlin Senior Member • Posts: 2,309
Who wants a free, genuine, legal copy of Skylum Aurora HDR 2018?

I had a little nose around on the internet yesterday, and to my surprise, I managed to find, download, and install a free copy of Skylum Aurora HDR 2018, along with a genuine license key.

Now, I know that this isn't the most recent version (the 2019 version is), but it's certainly better, I think, than any other free HDR tools (just guessing here).

Anyhow, I managed to successfully download, install, and activate my free copy yesterday, and today I'm playing with it.

Here's how you can get your own:

1. Go to this Amateur Photographer webpage

2. Which takes you to this page on Skylum's site

3. You then enter your email and name, and, of course, it's mandatory to subscribe yourself to Skylum's emailing list

4. The email arrives, you download the installer (PC or Mac) and activate it with the key Skylum sent you in that email

5. You start using the software!

-

I was pretty surprised it works, as it was supposed to expire two and a half years ago.

-

Enjoy!

Aurora's interface

Dunlin's gear list:Dunlin's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX410 IS Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 35-80mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon EF 100-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow