Canon (US) Lens Sale ends Sept 25th

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Karl_Guttag Senior Member • Posts: 1,791
Canon (US) Lens Sale ends Sept 25th

I had not seen anyone mention that there is a Canon lens sale going on that ends in a couple of days. It seems like about half of the RF lenses have a sale on them. This must be an official Canon sale, as I see the same discounts at several places (BPPhoto, Amazon, Best Buy).

The most common discount is $100, which is a drop in the bucket on most of the L lenses but is a significant percentage discount on the RF100-400. The biggest discount is $200 on the RF100mm Macro

The link below gives the current RF lenses and their associated discounts at BHPhoto (I think the same discounts are everywhere):

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?q=Canon%20Lenses%20On%20Sale&filters=fct_a_filter_by%3A02_REBATE%2Cfct_brand_name%3Acanon%2Cfct_lens-mount_3442%3Acanon-rf

I'm guessing Canon is getting caught up on making lenses and wants them to start moving off the shelves.

Karl_Guttag's gear list:Karl_Guttag's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Canon RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8L IS USM Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 +14 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow