Your favorite Fuji camera body for use with vintage manual focus lenses

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
raevyn
raevyn Regular Member • Posts: 112
Re: Your favorite Fuji camera body for use with vintage manual focus lenses

My XT4 and Xpro3 are both amazing for vintage/ manual focus lenses. Having the dials on top make using vintage glass easier for me , switched brands mainly for that reason. The IBIS on the the XT4 works great with the longer lenses, just pickup a FD 500mm f8 mirror lens. Getting handheld photos on a 500mm makes me happy! 
For focus I generally don’t use any aids except magnification as I shoot JPEG only and want to see the scene.

the Xpro3 is also a blast with vintage glass , mostly 75mm and wider. It just feels like what the camera was made for, in my opinion. 
Both cameras you can input info for what lens you are using, helps with ibis on the xt4 and with the OVF on the Xpro3.

I have several different adapters and even a tilt shift adapter for FD lenses.

Im relatively new with vintage lenses and have just begun to dive down that hole , only have 5 lenses currently

Now if the smoke from the forest fires would clear up I could go learn that 500mm !

raevyn's gear list:raevyn's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow