What is the best camera flash with rechargeable battery (not AA) for Nikon DSLR?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
tintifax Senior Member • Posts: 1,037
Re: What is the best camera flash with rechargeable battery (not AA) for Nikon DSLR?

tjkoko wrote:

On the V860-III-F my only complaint is with the charger. The indicator light remains red and doesn't change to green when the battery is fully charged.

It seems that your charger or your battery is bad. I own 3 x 860 II and all the loaders work in the same way;  the green LEDs flashes up, first one, than two, than three, than four and when it's fully loaded all 4 LED are permanent green. No red. I've never seen a red light on my Godox-loaders.

-- hide signature --

with best regards from Vienna
Thomas T
If we photographers were taxi-drivers we all wanted a 450 HP Ferrari for our job
A good picture is a good picture, with 6 MP, 12 MP, 24 MP 36 MP or 45 MP. And it does not become better with more pixels

tintifax's gear list:tintifax's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
kli
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow