What is the best camera flash with rechargeable battery (not AA) for Nikon DSLR?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
tjkoko
tjkoko Senior Member • Posts: 1,504
Re: What is the best camera flash with rechargeable battery (not AA) for Nikon DSLR?

kli wrote:

..........While the li-ion pack can last 2x-3x as long as a set of AAs, unless you're an all-day wedding shooter or someone who has portrait sessions booked back to back 5 days a week, you may not actually require them. And they do warrant a bit more care,more constant use (I.e., they can die if you don't use them for long periods of time), and are harder to get your hands on than AAs (which you can find at any big box store)...............

I'm receiving my V860IIIF this afternoon with spare LI-ion battery. I hope that the batteries won't  die on me in the future as I thought that battery technology would have advanced/surpassed that sleeping "defect".

-- hide signature --

I still use my trusty but not dusty Leica DLux4.
Tia and thanks much for your patience,
...and the Dlux4 never ever let me down.
.....tjkoko

tjkoko's gear list:tjkoko's gear list
Leica D-LUX 4 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GF 63mm F2.8 Fujifilm GF 23mm F4 Fujifilm GF 45mm F2.8
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
kli
Bob
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow