Cintiq pro 32 w/ touch and Ergotron arm w/Vesa mount

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
jglaser757 Contributing Member • Posts: 881
Cintiq pro 32 w/ touch and Ergotron arm w/Vesa mount

I am going to sell my Cintiq pro 32 w/ touch and Ergotron arm(see pics). It's from a smoke-free environment. Comes with Original boxes, paperwork, Express Key Remote, dongle,Pen, Cables, an ergo tron arm. I am selling because I need to raise cash for Camera. I will pay shipping on this but buyer pays any other fees. Its gonna run $$$ to ship two boxes.

I had a Wacom ergo stand and that was a waste of money. It wasnt easy to move it up and down. The ergotron arm is much easier to use. It is an HX Single Ultrawide Monitor Arm, VESA Desk Mount – for Monitors Up to 49 inches, 20 to 42 lbs.

There is one clip on the back that covers the wires that snapped off. It does not effect the back cover(see pic).Up for sale is my Cintiq pro 32 w/ touch and Ergotron arm(see pics). It's from a smoke-free environment. In mint condition(see description below) Comes with Original boxes, paperwork, Express Key Remote, dongle,Pen, Cables, an ergotron arm. I am selling because I need to raise cash for Camera. Its gonna run $$$ to ship two boxes.

I had a Wacom Ergo Stand and that was a waste of money. It wasnt easy to move it up and down. The ergotron arm is much easier to use. It is an HX Single Ultrawide Monitor Arm, VESA Desk Mount – for Monitors Up to 49 inches, 20 to 42 lbs.

There is one clip on the back cover that snapped off( see pic) it does not effect appearance or function of the back cover. The back piece of plastic covers the rear wires. that run from the display to the ergotron arm.

Other items in picture(keyboard, mouse, etc. not for sale. What you see is what I sell. See my rating on Ebay. I have been selling for a very long time but not alot. Will ship within 2 days of auction ending

This will ship in two boxes: 1) 50x26x10 and 12x19x8 weighing about 55 lbs for both items.. The Wacom will weigh about 40lbs and the ergotron arm weighs about 15 lbs. I am shipping via fedex ground and home pickup.

$2600 including shipping, Buyer responsible for Paypal fees.

-- hide signature --

Jon

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Castle Rock, CO, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow