Capture One guide discount

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
JeremyB2 Contributing Member • Posts: 634
Capture One guide discount

Anyone using Capture One or considering buying it may be interested in the discount on Nils Wille Christoffersen's guidebook. I can highly recommend it.

World Photography Day - 40% discount for the photo community

Dear all,

Tomorrow is World Photography Day and to join the worldwide celebration of the art, craft, science and history of photography, I will offer a 40% discount on Photographer’s Guide to Capture One 22 for everybody in the Capture One community.

If you know a friend or somebody from the photo community that might be interested in buying the guide for Capture One 22, now is the time to let them know. Feel free to share the discount code on social media or photo forums – I will let the promotion run until the end of the weekend.

Just share the product page…

https://rawcaptureguide.gumroad.com/l/captureone22guide

… and tell them to use the following code in the Discount Code field to get 40% off:

photoday

The discount code can be used by everybody so there is no need to have purchased an earlier version of the guide. The code is live from now on and the promotion will run until the end of the weekend.

Happy World Photography Day and stay safe,

Nils Wille Christoffersen

JeremyB2's gear list:JeremyB2's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VI
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow