OM-1 missing DxO Photolab5 (Elite) Optical Corrections ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tai_Ji_51 Regular Member • Posts: 112
OM-1 missing DxO Photolab5 (Elite) Optical Corrections ?

I just came to realize that PL5.4 Optical Corrections, Distortion (in Auto mode / works in manual), and Lens Sharpness, at least, can't be applied anymore to any of my 2 OM-1 copies .orf raws, no matter the lens used (mainly 40-150mm f2,8 Pro, 150-400mm f4,5 Pro, 300mm f4,0 Pro or PanaLeica 200mm f2,8), with or without TC's, from around june 21st - surprisingly enough, everything still works nice as should with any raw prior to that date !   Firmware v1.2 installed on both bodies (very end of june / early july)

I mainly use PL5 to export .dng's with "Optical Corrections only + DeepPrime" applied.

"clock" is still runing, and Task Manager CPU slightly peaks if I check/uncheck any of these options on/off, but with no visual effect / impact on my images, and CPU peak is very similar with an earlier image that gets corrections applied.

Easy to test while in PL5, clicking on "Compare" button, having checked "Reference image - No corrections, WITHOUT GEOMETRY" on, or by comparing both .orf and .dng from DxO PL within Lightroom, having checked LR Lens Corrections OFF.

Usually not encountering much Vigneting nor Chromatic Aberration with these lenses so not very easy to run any conclusive test and be sure they are applied or not.

First uninstalled v5.4 and ALL Body/Lens profiles sets, reinstalled v5.0, waiting for PL5  request to download them, but no difference - so came back to v5.4

Opened a ticket with DxO this week-end, too early to expect an answer / clue already.

Has any of you heard of this itch.

enjoy your outings

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow